Currently, there are ongoing payments in the country for the January R350 Grant and most individuals are left out, due to pending or rejected applications.
If you did not receive a message of success from the Sassa then you can reapply.
How To Apply For The SRD R350 Grant
- SASSA website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Email – [email protected]
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553 (send a Whatsapp message to this number. Make sure to include your name, surname, and ID number in the Whatsapp message. You will then receive a message which will detail the next steps you need to follow.)
- USSD line: Dial *134*7737# and follow the prompts
- GovChat: https://govchat.app/login/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/govchat.org
How To Check Your SASSA R350 Grant Status
To check your SASSA R350 Grant status watch the video below!
What You Should Do About ‘Reapplication Pending’ SRD Status
- Visit the SRD Website: https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Find the ‘Application for Reconsideration’ tab.
- Click on where it says ‘click here to apply for reconsideration’.
- You will be asked to provide your ID number and Mobile number.
- Follow the prompts to complete the reconsideration of your payment.
Source: SRD Status Check